We are a fast-growing, innovative technology company that provides Online Marketing solutions and specializes in Search Engine Advertising and Media Optimization. Joining our team means becoming part of a group of motivated professionals – You will have the opportunity to use your full potential in a positive working atmosphere. We offer: a great workplace, flexible hours, exciting tasks and challenges, and room to develop. We are looking to grow our team! We are now hiring for a
Data Scientist (m/f)
in a full-time or part-time position to support our company.
- developing and evaluating statistical models & algorithms, conducting ad hoc analyses and supporting the team with your expert advice
- handling of complex data from various sources, spotting patterns, building clusters, statistical hypothesis testing
- working on challenging statistical and technical solutions that follow a clear business model
Desired skills include:
- college/university degree or PhD in Data Science, Statistics, IT or eq.
- advanced statistics skills (Bayesian Statistics, Predictive Models, Neural Networks are a plus)
- solid experience in R mandatory (experience in data.table, RStudio is a plus)
- working experience with larger projects (scientific or commercial)
- energetic, team-oriented personality, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- problem solving skills and the ability to learn quickly, detail-oriented and highly structured approach to decision making
- driven by curiosity, passionate about statistical modelling and technological innovations
- very good written and verbal english language skills, german is a plus
What we offer:
- an exciting work environment in a rapidly changing industry and a future-proof market
- room to work creatively and independently
- flexible working hours
- a dynamic company with flat hierarchy and efficient decision making processes
- a fun and close knit team
If you feel you are the right candidate, please send your resume including salary expectations, soonest possible start date and examples of your previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org.